SeatingHub provides a platform whereby we conglomerate the space seekers and space providers. Beyond this SeatingHub is not responsible for any damage to the property, any misuse; or any of the products going missing on the property. It is the sole responsibility of ‘The Providers’ to ensure and safe guard their possessions. Any damage done has to be handled independently between the two parties without any involvement of SeatingHub. Similarly; any cancellations done by ‘The Users’; can be done only by consent of ‘The Provider’ without any involvement of SeatingHub.
SeatingHub requires collecting information from the users visiting the site. This Information is collected via Registration, Placing an order, Subscription to the news letter, Form filling, or while doing other activities on the site. Information like your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, and mailing address is asked for. In case users choose not to share their information they could still access the site but with certain limitations.
At times SeatingHub can also collect Non-Personal Information about the users. This includes information pertaining to the browser names, information about the user’s means of connection to the site which includes the operating system, ISP used and other similar information.
How is the collected information used?
The information collected in site of SeatingHub is for the below mentioned ends:
- To offer enhanced customer service/support to users
- To offer a more personalized user based experience
- On the whole we may use the information to assess as to how the users as a whole make use of the information provided on our website
- To offer improvement; in case needed; based on the user’s requirements
- To incorporate your feedback to offer a better experience
- For payment processing
- The users should be assured that the information shared by them on our website is limited to that order only. It would in no way be shared by us with a third party. However we can share this for marketing or related purposes.
- This information would be used to send you the following:
- Any periodicals/information of interest for you/emails
- For promotions or contests
- To send you updates about your orders
- Respond to your queries
- In case the users choose, they can be in the mailing list of SeatingHub. Being a part of that would ensure that they receive emails regarding the company information, and updates in regards to the products and services. If at any point of time the user decides to unsubscribe to the emails for future they can do so easily.
The information collected by us is fully secure. Appropriate measures are taken by us for secure collection and storage of the information, so that no unauthorized personnel are able to have access to this information for the purpose of disclosure, alteration, or destruction. The exchanges between the users and the site happen over secured channels which are further protected with digital signatures. This ensures for greater security of the information provided.
Sharing of Information:
SeatingHub is at full discretion of using the services of third party for the purpose of operating their business or administering the activities on our behalf like sending newsletters, surveys or other communications on our behalf. SeatingHub is entitled to share this information with the third parties for this purpose, provided you have agreed upon this.
Third Party Websites:
SeatingHub website may have advertisements, or other content links to other sites or services of our partners, advertisers, suppliers or sponsors. We are in no way responsible for the content of those sites or the services offered by them. Additionally the content/services on those sites would be constantly changing. Also these sites and services may have their own customer service policies and privacy policies. Browsing through these policies and customer service policies is totally their own discretion and SeatingHub is in no way responsible for that.
Children’s Online Privacy protection:
SeatingHub Complies with the Children’s online privacy protection Act. Therefore we do not collect or store any personal information of children below the age of 13. In fact our site is not even structured to cater to that age group.
Acceptance of the Terms:
Updated date: 9th Jan 2016